Hana had a good night. Her heart rate is still pretty low but they are watching it carefully and so far everything else looks ok. When her heart rate is a little higher they will start her on beta blockers. For her breathing support, they will continue to wean her flow and hopefully get her on low flow (I think this is what it’s called) by tomorrow. They will wean her dopamine today too. The optimal plan, I suppose, is still to get her on oral medications and bring her home. There is still a slim enough chance that her heart could recover (although probably with decreased function), so we need to give that a try. But the next few days or week might tell us more if that is a possibility or if we need to get a Berlin heart for her or continue to keep her heart until a transplant heart becomes available.
Hana was quite active this morning! We sang and showed her toys. Maybe today we can even hold her.